This contact form is available only for logged in users.
7th Day of Navaratri
[Verses of ‘Devi Atharva Sheersha’ from ‘Durga Saptashati’ were read, where the Devi speaks for Herself. Shri Mataji clarifies and explain in between:]
*When you give joy to someone. The source of joy has to be beyond joy.
* I am the giver of knowledge.
* Without the light of “Atma” without the light of the ‘Spirit’ how can you know anything?
* You see the source is unborn, it can take birth because it is primordial, so it is unborn. Primordial is there it is absolute, but then absolute can take birth.
* Why not get Realisation? Without that what’s the use of doing devi Puja. Without the knowledge of ‘Atma’, if you do any Puja, what is the use? You won’t get Divine Blessings already said Thousands of years back.
* “Vaikhari” is the powers by which we speak.
* Any God’s name you take, you ask are you this? ……. (Vibrations ……. ) Because the ‘Shakti’ of all those people is the essence of all those. Because I am that Shakti, that’s why you get the vibrations. Ask anybody’s name, even the saints, rishis, maharishis. ‘Hanh’ all of that is me. That is why that’s the point they are trying to make.
* Beeja Mantra means say the “Vaikhari”. Vaikhari is the power of Speaking. This power of speaking is made into mantras by people who have power of Realisation. Now, so, for them to improve, supposing they want to improve their centre, or they want to improve their left or right. They have to say the Beeja Mantras. If they say the Beeja Mantras: that area gets the ‘beeja’, then the ‘beeja’ has to sprout and has to grow. So the first step they have is to say
the ‘beeja mantra’ and they have to say the different mantras of the different chakras. So, one is the ‘beeja’ and then is the tree. So if you know the ‘beeja’ first of all, you can implant a ‘beeja’ into yourself by saying that, and then you start saying all other. So, that’s how you make it grow. The word “Sanskrit” has come out of Kundalini’s movement, when she makes a sound, all was recorded by the great saints and like that every Chakra has got vowels and consonants
according to the number of sub-plexus they have, you can say petals they have and all of them make all the alphabets of Sanskrit language. Sanskrit is made holy. This language was made holy. First it was one language, out of which two languages were born, was Latin and the one which was made holy was Sankrit. The Sanskrit language comes from the Saints. Who heard all those things and they made this and this is the energy of the “Vaikhari”. Now the script is there, the ‘Vaikhari’ is there. The energy is there and this is the way you should say the instrument, but to make it work in a divine way, you have to make it into a mantra. To make it a mantra, any mantra you want to do, you must know first
the ‘beeja mantra’. Supposing, you want to raise your Kundalini, then the beeja mantra is ‘reem’ and from ‘reem’ you should go on to ‘Om Twameva, Sakshat Shri Reem’. Then you should go on saying the mantras of all the deities that are there.
*You all have become ‘Vidyavaan’ now.
*Now you try to understand that how this ‘vidya’ has been penetrating into you slowly. Not with any teachers or anybody sitting with a stick in the hand. The whole ‘Vidya’ is exposed from within and without. Whatever I say, you can tally it on your Vibrations. So it goes into your hand. You don’t accept it because I am saying but it is so, that’s why you accept it. Supposing I say, this is water, then what, you will drink the water and you will see if it quenches your thirst. Then only you are going to believe that this is water, otherwise you are not going to believe. In the same way it is.
* We are ‘Swayama – Siddhas’.
* “Ra” is the energy Radha. The one who sustain the energy is Radha. She is Mahalaxmi that is why She sustain the Kundalini.
* “Eee” is the Primordial Mother, and “Ra” is the energy that is Kundalini. So the ‘Reem’ means that you have the energy passing through the thing towards the Primordial Being. So “Reem” that is why the Yogis – because they believe only in connection. Yogis believe in Yoga and so they have to look after the energy and also the Primordial Mother. This is very important because that is how energy should be there – Kundalini as well as Primordial Mother. Fourtee thousands years before they have written all this which is the truth, which you know now. Now when you read this book (Devi Saptashati), you will understand.
* ‘Chitta Swaroopini’. Right side that is ‘Mahasaraswati’. Then ‘Sattva Roopini’ –
Mahalaxmi, ‘Ananda Roopini’ – Mahakali and you all know all these things.
(For receiving the knowledge of the Brahma, we always meditate on you).
Without that you have got it, even without, meditation you got realisation. Now meditate you must. I don’t what to do about that.
* In the witness state you become zero. See your ‘I’ is no more in the witness state. You just see and there that is “Shoonya”. So She’s the one at the time when you are in ‘Shoonya’ state, who is the Shakti of that is She. You are in ‘Nirvichara’, thousands of people have that. Now they have found out who knows that. I know also if your Kundalini has passed through. So even if you may not know I’ll say it is done you know. So she is the one who knows all your states. So the whole idea you can understand like a computer, that is already made so well that it records everything that happens and immediately I, like see I’m talking to you, suddenly a person is sitting. I say ‘Hanh!’ so the attention is there also. I am talking to you, attention is there, that Kundalini rises immediately. That’s it.
H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi