Jai Shri Mataji
Dear Sahaj family
You can have the privilege to participate in the fundamental and beautiful work of preserving and distributing the talks of Shri Mataji.
We want to publish beautiful books with the talks of Shri Mataji (See the project of Nirmala Vidya Collection) and the source for such books can only be transcripts that are properly verified.
To perform this work, you just need to have a very good english, to be at ease with any editor tool like word or google docs and a strong attention.
Here is a brief instruction on how to transcribe talks and verify existing transcripts on Amruta.org
- Choose a talk you want to transcribe/translate/verify in the list under.
Please keep in mind that talks marked as Transcription in Progress! are already taken!
If you can’t type in Hindi/Marathi you might want to check this website.
- Send the link with the chosen talk to [email protected] (once confirmed the talk will then also be marked as Transcription in Progress! )
- Write the transcript in any text editor is fine. Please keep paragraphe not too big and above all don’t correct anything. Write as Shri Mataji has spoken without changing anything.
IMPORTANT! Please, firstly transcribe 3-5 sentences and search on amruta if the transcript is unique.
- To verify a talk, copy the text from Amruta also in any editor and do the correction with the tracking changes enabled for example via google docs.
- If you can not transcribe something (unreadable/cannot be heard/do not know the word), either use [UNCLEAR] or [UNCLEAR text], where text is your best guess, or use [UNCLEAR text1/text2], where text1 and text2 are your best guesses (you are sort of double minded).
- Do not use italics/bold tags (Read a document: Style Guide for transcription)
- Headphones are mostly advised for this work and of course it has to be done in proper condition and vibrations.
- Re-check the transcript, once your work is completed, with www.grammarly.com (we use British English language).
- Once finished send the transcribed or verified document or the link to the document to [email protected] or upload the file directly via Upload transcript or translation for this talk on the chosen talk page. And choose another one 😇
What are we speaking about?There are 252 talks in English which need to be transcribed, 1598 talks in English which need to be verified, 188 talks in Hindi which need to be transcribed, 183 talks in Hindi which need to be verified, 119 talks in Marathi which need to be transcribed, 109 talks in Marathi which need to be verified.
Talks to transcribe
Talks to verify
Already-transcribed English talks that need to be verified are here.
Already-transcribed Hindi talks that need to be verified are here.
Already-transcribed Marathi talks that need to be verified are here.
Already-transcribed Hindi talks that need to be translated into English are here.
Already-transcribed Marathi talks that need to be translated into English are here.
Talks to translate
Jai Shri Mataji