Like say Australia – whatever I have said there in Australia they should transcribe. That what I have said in England they should, in every country whatever I’ve said should be transcribed by that country, is better to make it systematic. All right? Is all right now? So four of you here should transcribe whatever I’ve said in England, which is going to be a hard task. Some more people should raise their hands, who would like to do transcribing. Please stand up, Derek L and Luis, you take down their names, take down their names. You give your names, write in on a chit of paper. And now you form a group and tell them how to transcribe. What else? First of all you must understand My Indian English, otherwise you can’t, or they call it King’s English I don’t know why but they say so.” (H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, 1985-0921, UK)
We need your help to finish this very joyful, privileged task of completing all the transcripts of Shri Mataji’s words. Would you like to help us? If so please contact us, and join in the blissful and extremely vibrationally rewarding task of transcribing the Pure Knowledge and cataloguing it in Amruta.org.
To see all the Untranscribed English talks listed by country go here.
To see all the Untranscribed Hindi talks go here.
To see all the Untranscribed Marathi talks go here.
Links to Year
- 1973-1119Sahaj Yog New Delhi (India) 56' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1977-1205Workshop Euston, London (England) 111' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1978-1120The first three Chakras or How to approach Sahaja Yoga Caxton Hall, London (England) 84' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1979-0518Dictation With Sahaja Yogis London (England) 21'
- 1979-0608Talk to yogis Day 1 (transcribed first 17minutes) Maria’s House, Wellingborough (England) 140'
- 1982-0505Initiation to Havan after Sahasrara Puja Le Raincy (France) 9'
- 1982-0821Talk to Sahaja Yogis: Christianity House of Matthias, Geneva (Switzerland) 37' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1982-0825Love is the Solution Temple de la Fusterie, Geneva (Switzerland) 63' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1982-1013Visiting Indian Family London (England) 133'
- 1983-0101New year’s Day Program, Gondhal (Drama) and Bhajans (partially transcribed) Kolhapur (India) 10'
- 1983-0306River Torrens Workshop Adelaide (Australia) 52'
- 1983-0313Shri Mataji cooking Kew Ashram, Melbourne (Australia) 11'
- 1983-0723Dance Program Lodge Hill Centre, Pulborough (England) 17'
- 1983-0816Talk to Sahaja Yogis London (England) 168' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1983-0824Radio 74 Interview Geneva (Switzerland) 43' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1983-1009What is going to happen after Self-Realization? Toronto (Canada) 60' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1984-0724You have to take to it little seriously Brighton (England) 14' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1985-0208Marriages Bordi (India) 10'
- 1985-0212We have to talk about the darkness which is within us [[English, Hindi] ] New Delhi (India) 80' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1985-0402Evening Program [[English, Marathi] ] Mumbai (India) 10'
- 1985-0522This is the most important time Venice (Italy) 49' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1985-0803Exhibition and Evening Program Brighton (England) 5'
- 1985-0830Evening Program and Raksha Bandhan Ceremony Southlands College, London (England) 8' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1985-0920Public Program (Fragment) City Unknown (England) 8'
- 1985-1020Havan with new people Weggis (Switzerland) 20'
- 1985-1229Evening Program [[English, Marathi] ] Ganapatipule (India) 10'
- 1987-0518Interview on AIDS, with the help of Balamama Adelaide (Australia) 25'
- 1987-0518With the children at Airport, Miracle of the Biscuit Melbourne Airport, Melbourne (Australia) 12'
- 1987-0520Departure from Sydney Airport [[English, Marathi] ] Sydney airport (Kingsford Smith), Sydney (Australia) 4'
- 1988-0821Departure Shudy Camps Park, Shudy Camps (England) 4'
- 1989-0616Talk to Sahaja Yogis Ambleside ashram in West Vancouver, Vancouver (Canada) 124' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1990-0309Walk on a Beach of the Pacific Ocean Cairns (Australia) 9'
- 1990-0310Visit to the Reefs Cairns (Australia) 8'
- 1990-0318Cooking Sydney (Australia) 10'
- 1990-0714Conversation Hotel Sofitel Victoria Warszawa, Warsaw (Poland) 52'
- 1990-0724Arrival and Interview (poor sound) Sofia Airport, Sofia (Bulgaria) 10'
- 1990-0818Speeches in Honor of Sir C. P. Hallowtree Scout Campsite, Ipswich (England) 30'
- 1990-1103Departure Talk Mr Ng's house, Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) 50' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1991-0114Makar Sankranti Puja (poor sound) [[English, Marathi] ] Pune (India) 41'
- 1991-0328After Shri Mahavira Puja Shri Mataji goes outside Perth Perth (Australia) 4'
- 1991-0328Conversation with yogis Applecross ashram in Perth, Perth (Australia) 4'
- 1991-0824Talk to Sahaja Yogis Dacha in Rastorguyevo, Moscow (Russia) 27'
- 1992-0129Public Program Day 2 [[English, Hindi] ] Mumbai (India) 55' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1992-0425Public Program (excerpt from TV archive) Hotel Mediterraneo, Cagliari (Italy) 6'
- 1992-0505Havan Cabella Ligure (Italy) 4'
- 1992-0722Conversation with Sahaja Yogis around Elisabeta Palace, Bucharest (Romania) 7'
- 1992-0806Arrival and Seminar near Tagliatti Tolyatti (Russia) 61'
- 1992-1015Talk to Yogis after TV Programme (poor sound) Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) 14'
- 1992-1016Informal Talk 1 Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) 16'
- 1992-1016Informal Talk 2 Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) 62'
- 1992-1016Informal Talk 3 Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) 20'
- 1992-1016Private Talk 4, Phone Call [[English, Marathi] ] Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) 1'
- 1993-0325Sitar and Vocal Concert [[English, Hindi] ] New Delhi (India) 2'
- 1993-0504Public Program (incomplete) City Unknown (Italy) 29' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1993-0709Public Program Basel (Switzerland) 106'
- 1993-0904Public Program Uniwersytet Warszawski, Warsaw (Poland) 86'
- 1994-0329Shopping Melbourne CBD, Melbourne (Australia) 39'
- 1994-0401Departure and Conversation (poor audio) Melbourne Airport, Melbourne (Australia) 35'
- 1994-0427Talk after program Bangkok (Thailand) 40'
- 1994-0904Departure Warsaw Chopin Airport, Warsaw (Poland) 5'
- 1994-0917It is your right to be united with the Divine Power of Love Tolyatti (Russia) 48' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1994-1018Public Program Teatro Nacional – Sala Villa Lobos, Brasilia (Brazil) 60' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1994-1022Meeting with Sahaja Yogis (poor audio) Arneau and Maria Amelia Farm, General Rodríguez (Argentina) 30'
- 1994-1106Marriages (poor audio) Istanbul (Turkey) 23'
- 1995-0304Chopsticks and Presents Hong Kong (China) 4'
- 1995-0314Arrival and Conversation (poor audio) Bangkok (Thailand) 27'
- 1995-0921How to be innately religious? St. Petersburg (Russia) 52' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1995-0922Evening Program Tolyatti (Russia) 8'
- 1995-0923Public Program Tolyatti (Russia) 22'
- 1996-0706Arrival Sofia Airport, Sofia (Bulgaria) 2' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1997-0618Absolute Truth is to be felt on your central nervous system Berkeley (United States) 91' [Transcription In Progress]
- 1998-0416Talk to Sahaja Yogis [[English, Hindi] ] Dubai (United Arab Emirates) 104'
- 1999-0418Akshaya Tritiya Puja Talk Mumbai (India) 23'
- 2001-0421Devi Puja Burj 2000, Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) 8'
- 2001-0423Conversation on Quran Swiss Hotel, Istanbul (Turkey) 29' [Transcription In Progress]
- 2002-0420Arrival Talk (poor audio) Richmond Hotel Apartments, Dubai (United Arab Emirates) 20'
- 2002-0421Informal Talk Richmond Hotel Apartments, Dubai (United Arab Emirates) 26'
- 2008-0511Mother’s Day Palazzo Doria, Cabella Ligure (Italy) 4'